CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ho hum of the everyday

Some days it is hard to keep up with the routine. Get up, get ready, get braelee ready, off to sitter, off to work, work all day, pick up braelee, get home, dinner, bath, story, bed, clean up and anything else I have energy for. (did I forget to mention we leave the house about 6:45 and don't return until 6:30-7 at night) Makes me tired once Wednesday night rolls around and I realize that indeed tomorrow I need to leave the house by 5:45 am (ridiculous) The best part of all is that this will remain the routine for the next two months. Yeah... Any who just thought I would gripe about my daily routine for a few. I know that by no means am I the only one on this type of schedule, but what the heck. And for a side bar why is it that every night I get stuck behind some jack&*( that wants to drive 45 miles an hour when I have a hungry toddler and a reasonbly tired driver behind the wheel. Go figure. Well heres to the mundane in and outs of everyday in the life of me. Cheers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't envy your schedule. I say move to mac and be a sahm with me. we can let the children entertain each other and scrap all day. ;)