CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I admit I have become increasingly more lazy as the time goes by simple things that I always used to do are now being left undone. (i.e. makeup on the counter, dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor) I don't quite know why, all of which are things that drive me crazy. But I some how can not find the energy to care. I don't quite know why I don't just put the things away as they are used (makeup if it is in the drawer is eventually pulled out of the drawer by little hands, so I keep it on the counter out of reach) however it drives me nuts to see it there. I also have become lazy with my projects/hobbies. I don't really remember the last time I pulled out the camera and took a picture. That is bad cause I am usually picture crazy. No scrapbooking or sewing has been done for quite a while, even when I have the opportunity to I don't take advantage of it. I have become a bump that cannot dislodge from my overly sized overly comfortable couch. WTH I need to get some sort of motivation for something. Any ideas? Hopefully it will come to me soon. In the mean time here's hoping.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're just really tired- you do work two full time jobs, after all. Give yourself a break. Inspiration won't come if you force it. Also, I totally keep my make up on the counter now too. Putting it back in the drawer is just asking for a streak of eyeliner on the tile.