CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Some days I shouldn't get out of bed

Some days I just should of stayed in bed pulled the covers up and tried to block out everything. I don't what triggers this kind of day. It seems to start like any other and then I enter work; someone looks at me wrong, says the wrong thing, whatever. Then I feel like smacking them and of course throughout the day I try and get out of the funk, but inevitably I am pulled back in feeling more annoyed and less pleasant by the minute. (okay, am I ever really pleasant :) ) But still I am posting this in hopes that if I get my annoyances off my chest it will cease to exhist. Heres to hoping! I still have about three hours to go until the end of the work day, and yes I am posting this at lunch. I am not that much of a slacker.

0 comments: