CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

I remember when birthdays used to be an exciting time. You went to bed anxious awaiting the next day to see if you felt any different the next morning. (you of course didn't, but at least it was your day) Now as an adult there really is nothing special about a birthday. It is just like any old day, same as yesterday, probably the same as tomorrow. Perhaps there still is that expectation that maybe today will be special, but inevitably reality sets in and one realizes it's just 24 hours and everything will repeat again tomorrow. The only bright side is you can eat cake and not feel bad about it. (However, now that you don't live at home you will probably have to make your own. ;) )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and I am so glad you were born! I hope something happens today that is not so ordinary. I'm looking fwd to our get together on Saturday.