CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008





The other day we revisited the 80's in our own little living room version of flashdance. We had the onesie/leotard the socks and legwarmers, and the moves you can't forget those moves. Braelee actually does a fine impression of running in place. (she likes the noise it makes on the floor) I just thought it was too cute and deserved to make it on to film/memory card (now that no one uses film anymore) This is also a commemorative day because I am finally back on line, able to use a computer without the impending question: "are you almost done?" or having to wait 2 hours before I can log on, hopefully this means I can get back into the "cyber world" I have felt so unconnected. Crazy considering that I can access email from my phone, but it just isn' the same. So, I would like to just say "Welcome back self, the internet has missed you!"

0 comments: