CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

SHOOT !

Okay, for those of you who know me well can attest that if I feel passionate about something, someone, or some situation I have been known to use a few choice phrases or words. However, with a walking sponge and recorder I have deffinately scaled back my sailor slang and only use appropriate language. So it came as a shock the other day when Braelee was at grandma's house knocked over a set of wooden nesting angels and cried "shoot." We all had to laugh and weren't sure if we heard correctly. She continued to use shoot if something didn't go the way she had planned all weekend long. (I wasn't aware that I said shoot all that much, I know of one instance when I used it infront of her and she repeated me, but I didn't know it would stick so soon) Needless to say my days of shooting the $%^& are over. :) Not that I will miss it.

0 comments: